|"A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble"|
|Number in season:||7A|
|Original Airdate:|| April 6, 2010|
February 2, 2009
April 14, 2009 
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:|| Nick Vallinakis|
"D.W. Swims with the Fishes"
"The Secret Guardians"
The Tibble Twins set out on a new business venture — selling their preschool art masterpieces to earn plenty of money to buy the coveted Krummy Kritters Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art.
- Muffy Crosswire (possibly; as an adult only)
- Buster Baxter (possibly; as an adult only)
- Francine Frensky (possibly; as an adult only)
- Mrs. Tibble
- Thora Read
- D.W. Read
- Nigel Ratburn
- Leah MacGrady
- Ed Crosswire
- Binky Barnes
- Tommy mentions Timmy stealing his cupcake. This could be a reference to "My Fair Tommy".
- One of the the The Tibbles call each other bossy boots at the end, similar to D.W. being like that in D.W., Bossy Boots.
- The episode's title is a parody of James Joyce's novel, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
- In the scene where the Tibbles try to give a painting to Grandma Thora, Tommy's pants are blue, but in the next shot, his pants are purple again.
- Main article: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/Gallery