|Alien: Assembly Required|
|Main character(s)||Buster, Aliens|
|Release Date||June 2002|
|Website link||Play now!|
- "Drag and drop alien parts from the left screen to the right screen. Drag a part to the recycle bin to get rid of it. Click RANDOM to get a pre-built alien that you can edit. Click START OVER to clear your alien and build a new one. When you've built the alien of your dreams, click DONE."
When you are done, the flying saucer takes Buster to Planet X, Milky Way, which is a planet inhabited by the alien you have designed. A newspaper ("The Daily Alien") appears - featuring Buster and the Supreme Ambassador alien - which you can print so you can save your alien.
- Arthur's arms are included in the "arms and legs" category of alien parts.
- Arthur's glasses and Buster's ears are included in the "odd bits" category of alien parts.
- The smoke alarm Buster stares at is based off the Family Gard FG888D, albeit with the positions of the horn grille and test button swapped.
- The LED on the detector should not have been flashing that fast unless it was going off. It also shouldn't have been bright enough to light up Busters' face that much.
- Alien: Assembly Required on PBS Kids (dead link)