|"All Worked Up"|
|Number in season:||5B|
|Original Airdate:|| December 24, 2004|
May 17, 2005
|Written by:||Daisy Scott|
|Storyboard by:||Jeremy O'Neill|
"Lights, Camera... Opera!"
"Arthur Makes Waves"
Arthur aces five quizzes in a row, but then his luck suddenly runs out when Mom takes a new job. Did his streak end because Mom's new schedule is disrupting his perfect routine?
- Muffy Crosswire
- Maria Pappas
- The Brain
- Kate Read
- Jenna Morgan
- George Lundgren
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 2)
- The quiz Mr. Ratburn returns at the beginning of the episode is on Cameroon, a country in Africa.
- Arthur claims to be on a streak, although his quiz reads "Quiz 1: Geography."
- This is the only episode in which Mrs. Read wears a different hairstyle.
- It is revealed in this episode that Mrs. Read sometimes works for Mr. Claapword of Claapword Associates.
- Although Arthur says this is the first streak he's been on, the first was actually in "Arthur's Lucky Pencil."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.