|This article is about the game. You may be looking for the book, the episode, the VHS, or the DVD.|
|Game type||Living Book|
Arthur's Birthday is a computer game that is part of the Living Books series. It is based upon the book Arthur's Birthday. This game was first released in 1994, and was re-released a quantity of times to become compatible with the later operating systems. The latest edition was labeled "Windows XP Compatible".
Like most Living Books games, the narrator reads the story out loud and the player can play mini-games to get clues about the book. In this one you have to get clues about each present. D.W keeps track of your clues throughout the game. Also, if you click objects in the background, they will make an animation. Despite the fact that the mini-games give you clues, the "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" game does not.
- Brain claims he likes chocolate.
- On the third page, Binky and Prunella are in the same classroom with the rest of the kids, although Binky and Prunella were Mr. Ratburn's third grade students, while the rest were Mr. Marco's second grade students during that timeframe. However, Mr. Ratburn was removed from the scene as the story is a flashback event to when Arthur and Muffy turned 8.
- When Arthur leaves for school, he puts on his jacket; although the jacket was not visible before he put it on.
- Throughout most of the game, the Brain's complexion is brown; but on the final page where the family and friends gather around at the party table (as well as the present-sorting mini-game), his complexion is pale.
- This game is not compatible with 64-bit operating systems.
- Some packages of the game came with the book.
- Arthur's birthday is revealed to be May 25.