Arthur's Family Values is a series of Arthur book releases. The books were published by Advance Publishers, L.C. in or around 2001 and each is focused around teaching a specific moral, such as "Keeping a Promise" or "Generosity." Although the front covers of the titles give the name of Marc Brown, each title was actually written and illustrated by a different author and illustrator. Despite this, the general behavior and interests of the characters seems to largely match that as seen within the television series.
- Arthur's Promise (Nancy Parent / Kurt Heli)
- Manners Matter (K. Emily Hutta / Judy Nelson)
- Queen for a Day (Nancy Parent / Judy Nelson)
- Try It, You'll Like It!
- The Truth Pops Out (K. Emily Hutta / Judy Nelson)
- Sir Arthur to the Rescue (Sheryl Burk / Judy Nelson & Kurt Heli)
- Volunteer of the Year (K Emily Hutta / Judy Nelson)
- Buried Treasure
- Arthur's Science Project
- Arthur the Brave (Sheryl Burk / Chu-Ying Chow)
- Arthur Loses His Patience (K. Emily Hutta / Chu-Ying Chow)
- What a Mess!
- Arthur's in Charge
- Arthur Flips!
- D.W. Saves the Day
- The Good Sport
- Say Cheese!
- Arthur's Lost Duckling