|Arthur Lost and Found|
|Publication date||September 1, 1998|
|Published by||Little, Brown and Company|
| Preceded by|
Arthur's Computer Disaster (1997)
| Followed by|
Arthur's Underwear (1999)
Arthur Lost and Found is the 24th book in the Arthur Adventure series. It was written and illustrated by Marc Brown and was published by Little, Brown and Company on September 1, 1998. It is based on "Lost!".
Differences from the TV episode
- Arthur and Buster took the bus together and they got lost across the city. In the episode, only Arthur was the one to get lost.
- In the book, Arthur and Buster had more money when they came to the diner, but they spent it without thinking on Chocolate Winkies and Strawberry Soda. In the episode, Arthur went into the diner with no money left and was given a free meal.
- The Manny's Diner waitress is a rabbit with a white complexion; but in the episode, her skin was brown.
- In the book Arthur thought up the idea of talking to the bus driver himself. In the episode the waitress suggested it.
- In the book, Sam wore glasses. In the episode, he wasn't wearing glasses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.