The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the 2014 DVD. You may be looking for the episode, the VHS, or the 2005 DVD.|
|Arthur Makes a Movie|
|Production company||PBS Home Video|
|Release date||May 13, 2014|
Arthur Makes a Movie is a Region 1 English-language DVD featuring 4 episodes of Arthur. It has a run time of 54 minutes.
- 204a. "Arthur Makes a Movie"
- 204b. "Go to Your Room, D.W."
- 1402a. "The Agent of Change"
- 1402b. "D.W. Unties the Knot"
- This DVD was released the same day that Caught in the Crosswires and Framed! premiered on TV.
- The original Cinar and WGBH logos for "Arthur Makes a Movie/Go to Your Room, D.W." were intact on this DVD.
- Amazon.com  and the Shop PBS website  mistake this DVD as a 16:9 widescreen title. The program is actually 4:3 full frame, which is made to fit 4:3 TV sets.
- On the back cover, it says just "public television viewers" in the Arthur funding text. In the disc itself, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the National Endowment for Children's Educational Television, and The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations are also credited in the funding, so it should say "Funding for ARTHUR is provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the National Endowment for Children's Educational Television, the Arthur Vining Davis Foundations, and public television viewers."
- The back cover also says the program is 56 minutes long when it is really 54 minutes 16 seconds long.
- The DVD's Descriptive Video Service track, which can be heard as one of two audio tracks on the disc, isn't mentioned on the cover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.