The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"Binky's 'A' Game"|
|Number in season:||1a|
|Original Airdate:|| October 24, 2017|
May 15, 2017
June 1, 2020
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:||Michel Carbonneau|
"Ladonna's Like List"
"Brain and the Time Capsule"
- Molly MacDonald
- Mei Lin Barnes
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- George Lundgren
- Fern Walters
- Jenna Morgan
- Ladonna Compson
- Maria Pappas
- Los Dedos
- Portia Demwiddy
- Lucy's mother
- 3rd Grade Male Rat
- The questions on Binky's test are as follows:
- 1. Where was Galileo born?
- 2. Name three instruments Galileo invented.
- 3. Name the four moons of Jupiter Galileo discovered.
- 4. Galileo and Kepler disagreed about orbits. What did each of them believe?
- 5. What do we call the period of history when Galileo lived?
- Arthur uses the phrase "sometimes you think you know someone..." in the intro of this episode and previously in "Kung Fool." Muffy says, "Sometimes you think you know a person..." in "A is for Angry."
- Buster acts as a detective. He had previously done this in "Arthur Accused!," "Binky Rules," "The Butler Did... What?" "The Case of the Girl with the Long Face," and "To Eat or Not to Eat."
- Binky exclaims "I, Shelley 'Binky' Barnes, got an A!" His real name, Shelley, was revealed in "What's in a Name?"
- This episode may occur prior to the events of "April 9th" as Mr. Morris is mentioned to be still at Lakewood.
- Binky is seen playing a video game from the Dark Bunny "Curse of the Moomy" video game series, which first appears in "Crushed."
- Galileo is mentioned many times throughout the episode.
- After Mr. Ratburn helps Binky up from the floor when his chair breaks, his hands are the same skin tone as Binky's. They are back to their usual tone in the next scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.