The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Binky's Facts and Opinions|
|Game type||Critical Thinking|
Francine and Buster hold a picture, and Francine says something about it. The player must decide if what she said is a fact or an opinion. After getting 5 questions correct, a video clip of an Arthur episode will play.
- Fern deduces that Arthur slept in late and was in a rush to get to school. ("The Boy Who Cried Comet")
- Alberto tells Arthur about the American stereotypes in Ecuador TV shows. ("Dear Adil")
- Arthur tells D.W. that her ideas about Mars aren't true. ("D.W. Aims High")
- D.W. informs her classmates about Mars. ("D.W. Aims High")
- Brain shows Arthur and Buster the chip in their cake plate compared to a chip caused by a baseball. ("Flaw and Order")
- The kids all feel that they have messed up the play. ("Elwood City Turns 100!")
- Muffy shows off her paintings at an art gallery. ("Muffy's Art Attack")
- The kids sell chocolates. ("Buster's Sweet Success")
- Muffy goes on American Chef Idol. ("What's Cooking?")
- Brain and Arthur teach Buster about germs. ("Germophobia")
- Buster becomes overprotective over germs. ("Germophobia")
- Buster is gifted a harmonica. ("Germophobia")
- Fern and Francine get lost in the mountains and Fern advises to follow a stream. ("Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain")
- Fern and Francine figure out which direction is north. ("Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain")
- Buster and Brain argue over fantasy versus accuracy. ("Elwood City Turns 100!")
- Muffy, Francine, and Molly play different music at the ice cream shop. ("Breezy Listening Blues")
- Arthur discusses things that are scary and aren't scary.
- Arthur and Buster watch The Squirrels. ("The Squirrels")
- Mr. Ratburn gives a lesson on squirrels. ("The Squirrels")
- Francine doesn't like Happy Happenings. ("Fern and Persimmony Glitchet")
- Muffy visits the subway at Crown City. ("Muffy Goes Metropolitan")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.