The Mandalorian's Popularity | The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Binky's Facts and Opinions|
|Game type||Critical Thinking|
Francine and Buster hold a picture, and Francine says something about it. The player must decide if what she said is a fact or an opinion. After getting 5 questions correct, a video clip of an Arthur episode will play.
- Fern deduces that Arthur slept in late and was in a rush to get to school. ("The Boy Who Cried Comet")
- Alberto tells Arthur about the American stereotypes in Ecuador TV shows. ("Dear Adil")
- Arthur tells D.W. that her ideas about Mars aren't true. ("D.W. Aims High")
- D.W. informs her classmates about Mars. ("D.W. Aims High")
- Brain shows Arthur and Buster the chip in their cake plate compared to a chip caused by a baseball. ("Flaw and Order")
- The kids all feel that they have messed up the play. ("Elwood City Turns 100!")
- Muffy shows off her paintings at an art gallery. ("Muffy's Art Attack")
- The kids sell chocolates. ("Buster's Sweet Success")
- Muffy goes on American Chef Idol. ("What's Cooking?")
- Brain and Arthur teach Buster about germs. ("Germophobia")
- Buster becomes overprotective over germs. ("Germophobia")
- Buster is gifted a harmonica. ("Germophobia")
- The files for this game contain an image of Nemo. Nemo does not appear anywhere else in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.