|Residence||Buster's Condo, Elwood City|
|Family||Buster Baxter (son)|
Bitzi's father (father)
Bo Baxter (ex-husband)
Buster's younger cousin (niece/nephew)?
Buster's older cousin (niece/nephew)?
|Job||Elwood City Times editor-in-chief|
|Book debut||Arthur's First Sleepover|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. All Wet"|
|Voiced by||Ellen David|
Bitzi is a white rabbit with auburn hair. She wears yellow glasses, a pink dress and wears a dark bluish-green coat over her dress when going to work.
She and Buster are best friends, and they even have their own handshake. They do everything together, such as going to movies and going grocery shopping, while also seeing how fast they can get everything before getting to the checkout.
She is overprotective of Buster, and at first, she did not allow Buster to go to Arthur's sleepover because of a so-called UFO sighting (although she changed her mind after Buster assured her he wouldn't be scared). Despite her kind nature, she often becomes frantic when problems occur, because she is trying her best to raise him without a male role model in the house to influence him.
Early on, she was depicted as something of a worrywart, often panicking and becoming concerned for Buster's well-being over very minor things. However, in more recent seasons, she is shown to have become more relaxed, and also seems to trust Buster more often than not.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- Season 16
- Season 17
- Season 18
- Season 19
- Buster Isn't Buying It 190501
- Season 20
- Season 21
- When she made her first appearance in the book Arthur's First Sleepover in 1994, she had blonde hair, blue glasses and was wearing an orange dress with reddish-orange polka-dots. Her appearance changed when she became a cartoon character and has remained that way in the later books, as well.
- Despite being divorced, her maiden name is unknown.
- She dated Harry Mills, the sports writer for The Elwood City Times, from "Bitzi's Beau" until "Bitzi's Break-up". They broke up because each was too busy with work to maintain the relationship; however, the two have since remained good friends.
- Her nephew/niece is mentioned by Buster in That's a Baby Show!.
- Main article: Bitzi Baxter/Gallery