|Number in season:||3B|
|Original Airdate:|| September 17, 2003|
December 3, 2003
|Written by:||Jonathan Greenberg|
|Storyboard by:||Robert Yap|
"Arthur's Snow Biz"
Brain wakes up to a big surprise and isn't positive whether he is awake or dreaming.
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Fern Walters
- Jenna Morgan
- Maria Pappas
- Muffy Crosswire
- Jack Weasel
- Norman Hedgehog
- 3rd Grade Male Rabbit
- 3rd Grade Male Dog (Number 2)
- George Lundgren
- Beulah McInnerny
- 3rd Grade Female Cat (Number 2)
- Arthur is seen participating in a marble game, which Grandma Thora introduced him to in Arthur Loses His Marbles.
- Cora makes a cameo appearance in the cafeteria line, and she returns again from D.W. Thinks Big.
- When Brain avoids Binky's tackle, Binky is still in the foreground where the Brain should be.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.