|"Buster's Green Thumb"|
|Number in season:||4A|
|Original Airdate:|| December 30, 2004|
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Idea by:||Catherine Lieuwen|
|Storyboard by:||Jeremy O'Neill|
"The Law of the Jungle Gym"
"My Fair Tommy"
Buster discovers gardening, composting, and the thrill of having fresh veggies to give away.
- D.W. Read
- Binky Barnes
- Ms. Albright
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Beulah McInnerny
- 3rd Grade Male Dog (Number 3)
- Jane Read
- Unknown Female Adult Rabbit (Number 4)
- First appearance of the Community Gardens.
- Ray (the pizza slice kept in Buster's collection) might've been part of the same pizza previously seen in Castles in the Sky.
- The banana mentions being part of Buster's collection since Baxter Day, which was celebrated in Arthur's Perfect Christmas.
- Fritz's tomato plants were named Douglas, George, Dwight and Mamie. These are likely references to Douglas MacArthur, George Marshall, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Mamie Eisenhower.
- When Buster buys a tomato plant, there are a couple of young green fruits growing on the plant, but when the plant dies, Buster says "It's been three days and there isn't even a sign of a tomato."
- Main article: Buster's Green Thumb/Gallery