|"Buster Spaces Out"|
|Number in season:||10a|
|Original Airdate:|| April 28, 2011|
September 22, 2011
January 12, 2011
March 25, 2013
|Written by:||Ron Holsey|
|Storyboard by:||François Brisson|
"In My Africa"
"The Long Road Home"
Buster, after seeing footage of the first Moon landing, plans to build a model rocket ship. He recruits Arthur, George, Carl, Francine and Muffy to help him, however, chaos ensues until he receives advice from the guest star astronaut Michael Fincke.
Buster is seen flipping through channels on the TV in his living room, until he starts watching a show on space and gets interested in it. He gathers all of his saved money (and some food), and asks his mom for a ride to the mall.
After the title card, Buster goes to the hobby store and buys a model rocket. He calls Arthur to help him construct it, but putting the rocket together is easier said then done, as it turns out to be a lot more difficult than expected.
The next day, Buster recruits Arthur, George, Carl, Francine, and Muffy to help construct the rocket. When they try to construct the rocket, chaos takes place, and when the parachute rips, everyone soon goes to the Sugar Bowl, thinking about what they're going to do without the parachute.
They then get some motivation from an astronaut named Mike Fincke, and Muffy gets an idea on another parachute, and soon construction on the rocket resumes.
After the completion, it starts raining outside, and the gang is forced to go inside of Muffy's mansion until the rain stops. After the thunderstorm, the gang plans to launch their rocket, and their launch is successful. but it doesn't land back at the mansion, but in the hands of Mike Fincke, who gives the rocket back to Buster. The episode then finishes.
- This is the second appearance of Carl, and likely the first time anyone other than George has seen him before.
- Upon original release, this episode was preempted on some PBS stations for The Royal Wedding of Will & Kate.
- In "When Carl Met George," Carl was interested in trains. In this episode, he is interested in rocket ships.
- Buster wants to build a model again, like in "Ungifted."
- When Buster watches the TV, the TV uses actual footage of the moon landing from the Apollo 11 flight with Neil Armstrong climbing out and walking on the moon.
- Brain is in Texas visiting his family.
- When the waitress gives Dave his food at the Sugar Bowl, he is not wearing glasses. A second later when the camera zooms in, he is wearing glasses.
- Main article: Buster Spaces Out/Gallery