|Capri di Vapida|
|Favorite color||Yellow (as a "flavor")|
|Job||Celebrity, fashion designer|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. Unties the Knot"|
|Voiced by||Bryn McAuley|
Her first appearance is a brief TV cameo in "D.W. Unties the Knot." Capri first significantly appears in "Pet Projects," where she hosts the movie-making contest. She later forgets there even was a contest and has to be reminded. "All the Rage" gives the most insight about her, explaining the many trends she has started.
- Big sunglasses
- Cone noses
- Eating dog biscuits (her favorites are "yellow" flavored)
- The slang word "cool" being replaced with "warm"
Capri is a stereotypical blond ditz who thinks "affectionate" is an Italian word and thinks yellow is a flavor instead of a color. Her assistant often has to help her with difficult words. Capri does not care about people feelings when it comes to fashion such as in All the Rage.
Capri di Vapida is a rabbit with an orange-tan complexion and long, blonde hair. She wears lipstick and other kinds of makeup. She usually wears a pink polka-dotted dress with big sunglasses and a huge sunhat, but will wear whatever is fashionable at the moment.
- 1402b. D.W. Unties the Knot (briefly seen on TV)
- 1405b. Pet Projects
- 1408b. All the Rage
- 1609b. Sue Ellen Vegges Out (mentioned and pictured)
- 1610a. So Funny I Forgot to Laugh (mentioned only)
- 1807b. Messy Dress Mess (mentioned only)
- 1902b. Wish You Were Here (mentioned and pictured)
Behind the scenes
- Capri is a combined parody of Paris Hilton and Marilyn Monroe.