- For other uses of "Carl", see Carl (disambiguation).
|Family||*Mrs. Gould (mother)
|Cartoon debut||"When Carl Met George"|
|Voiced by||Dwayne Hill (s13)|
Dylan Hoerner (s14 - s20)
Victor Gilbert (s24 - present)
Carl is a rabbit. He has short, swervy orange hair and wears a light blue T-shirt, gray jeans, dark blue and white sneakers and glasses.
Personality and skills
Carl has Asperger Syndrome, a form of Autism which makes him have problems with social interaction when being around people, as well as an aversion to loud noises. He loves trains and can point out every detail of them with incredible accuracy and attention to detail, but he can have trouble changing the subject. As well as trains, he likes to assemble jigsaws and can draw rather good lions all by hand. He can get somewhat anxious around situations that are unfamiliar to him, but can often find a rational solution to a problem whenever it presents itself. He likes apple juice in a box rather than a bottle. His favorite color is blue, but he hates the color brown. Carl used to be afraid of Wally, George's ventriloquist dummy, but has since gotten over his fear.
- He likes trains. He has a book filled with detailed drawings he drew himself.
- Carl also plays baseball with the Grebelings, as evidenced by "Baseball Blues".
- Based on the fact that his mother is an aardvark, his father could be a rabbit, however since he has never been seen, Carl might be adopted.
- In “Carl's Concerto“ Carl knows how to play the accordion and he knows 18 songs.
- Season 13
- 130601 "When Carl Met George" (debut)
- Season 14
- 141001 "Buster Spaces Out"
- Season 16
- 160701 "Baseball Blues"
- Season 17
- Season 19
- 190701 "Carl's Concerto"
- Season 20
- 200301 "He Said, He Said"
- Season 21
- 210401 "Arthur Takes a Stand" (cameo)
- Season 24
- 240101 "George Scraps His Sculpture"
- "D.W. and the Beastly Birthday" (cameo)
- Main article: Carl Gould/Gallery