The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Arthur imagined that Tut broke the nose off the sphinx.
- Mora studied at the American University in Cairo.
- Sue Ellen had a poster in her room with a picture of the pyramids of Egypt and the word "Egypt" on it in all-capital blue-letters.
- According to the song "In My Africa" by D.W., Cheikh, and Brain, Egypt has "the pyramids, the Sphinx, and King Tut's tomb."
- 114a. "Arthur the Wrecker"
- 217b. "Arthur the Loser" (Mentioned only)
- 1409b. "In My Africa"
- 1604a. "Get Smart" (Pictured only)
- 1906a. "Maria Speaks" (In imagination)
Postcards from Buster
- 303. "Buster's Egyptian Adventure"
Behind the scenes
- In a goof in "Arthur the Loser," the lettering on the poster is incorrectly spelled "EYGPT."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.