|Birthday||Within the Pisces zodiac sign|
Soon after Lisa's birthday party
|Complexion||Peach (living books)|
Light brown (s1-s5)
Purple (second favorite)
|Residence||Westboro Apartments, Elwood City|
|Family||*Oliver Frensky (father)|
Laverne Frensky (mother)
Catherine Frensky (older sister)
Bubby (maternal grandmother)
Bubby's husband (maternal grandfather)
Francine's grandfather (paternal grandfather)
Nana (maternal or paternal great-grandmother)
Vingo Frensky (great-great-grandfather)
Seth's mother (aunt)
Seth's father (uncle)
Francine's cousin (cousin)
|Book debut||Arthur's Nose|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
|Voiced by||Jodie Resther (1996-present)|
Marcella Evans (Living Books games)
Francine is an anthropomorphic monkey with a brown complexion. She has short brown hair with a bobcut hairstyle, which she puts barrettes on to pin it up (her clips are red in the books, but yellow in the cartoon show).
She is typically seen wearing a red shirt, blue jeans, red and white sneakers, white socks and doesn't wear any shirt underneath like some of her friends.
Her sleepwear is a cream-colored pajama top with a big light green #1 on the front and light green pajama pants with stripes.
Her swimwear is a yellow maillot. In the summertime, she often wears a yellow T-shirt with a red stripe in the middle and on the sleeves and a pair of red shorts. Her formal clothes consist of a pink collar blouse, gray pants and white shoes.
In later seasons, her formal clothes are changed to a white blouse, a black necklace, red pants and black shoes. In Season 1, she originally wears a pink T-shirt, blue overall shorts, pink socks and brown shoes.
Her basketball uniform consists of an orange T-shirt and yellow shorts, which both have reddish-orange accents, and she has a yellow #5 on the back of the shirt. Her baseball uniform consists of a yellow baseball cap and a yellow T-shirt with the orange #6 on the back, and the LW logo is sometimes shown on the front, and sometimes the front is blank.
Her football uniform consists of a very large white shirt with a black #11 on the front and a red football helmet with a black stripe and white face mask.
During cool weather outside of winter, she wears a black button-up #5 jacket with white sleeves and the #5 on the left front end and on the rear.
During the wintertime, she wears a white stocking cap with a fluffy red ball on top, an orange winter coat, a blue and white striped scarf, white mittens and brown boots.
She also has a pair of Dame Edna-style movie star glasses that are pink in the books, but green in the cartoon show; although they do not have any glass in the frames.
She wore these glasses on occasions in the books: Arthur's Eyes and Arthur's Teacher Trouble; and in the episodes "Arthur's Eyes," "Arthur's Spelling Trubble," and "Sick as a Dog." She hasn't worn those glasses again after Arthur's Teacher Trouble and after the cartoon show's first season.
She originally had completely flat hair down her cheeks in her first appearance in Arthur's Nose, even though Arthur's Eyes and all later books and adaptations have changed her hairstyle into a flip.
She also originally wore dresses in the earliest Arthur books. In Arthur's Valentine and all later books and adaptations, she mostly wore masculine clothes and only wore dresses for extra special occasions like for Picture Day in “Francine's Bad Hair Day” and for her older cousin, Seth’s Bar Mitzvah in Francine’s Split Decision. Her hair was originally a light brown tone, but became darkened to a medium tone in Arthur's Teacher Trouble and all later books and adaptations.
Even though Francine doesn't like having her hair done like her best friend Muffy does, she has had a few alternate hairstyles in the series. Her signature hairstyle is a straight flip, even though it's not flat. In "Arthur's Valentine," she had wavy hair when she became Arthur's secret admirer while at a cinema sitting in seat 3B. In "Francine's Bad Hair Day," Muffy urged her to get her hair done for school pictures, and Francine first wanted the Prom Queen hairstyle that Muffy was getting. Francine had a dream where she was playing kickball and had super-long hair that could be used to retrieve the ball or reach a base. When Francine checked out the results, she was given a tightly curled hairstyle instead. After "Francine's Bad Hair Day," she has since kept her signature hairstyle. In the end of "The Lousy Week," she and Muffy were both given a buzz cut to eliminate lice from reproducing in their hairs.
When Francine was a toddler, she wore an orange short-sleeved shirt and yellow overalls shorts. Her hair was also a bit shorter when she was a toddler. She started wearing barrettes when she was in pre-school and wore a white shirt, pink pants, and sneakers. When she moved into second grade, she started wearing her usual red long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and red and white sneakers.
As a teenager and as an adult in the future, Francine appears to have grown more feminine by wearing dresses and other feminine clothing despite not liking to wear dresses. Also, her hairstyle is slightly different when growing up. As an elderly woman, her hairstyle was the same as when she went to Lakewood Elementary School and she was wearing a light teal blouse jacket, a white blouse with a pendant underneath the jacket, a periwinkle dress and white high-heeled pumps; and was wearing barrettes again. She also appears to be married to Arthur on many futuristic occasions.
In the Living Books computer games like Arthur's Teacher Trouble and Arthur's Birthday, which are both based on their respective books, Francine had light auburn hair and a pale cream-colored complexion. Francine's voice sounded less masculine in those two games and was voiced by Marcella Evans before the cartoon show replaced her with Jodie Resther.
In the later games during the 32-bit era of computers and software such as Arthur's Thinking Games, her appearance was the same as she looks in the cartoon show.
Personality and skills
Francine is very athletic and loves sports, especially soccer, football, kickball, bowling, and baseball. The only sports she doesn't excel at are badminton and figure skating (which she dismisses as "girly", despite being a girl herself).
Francine is very determined, perhaps even restless, and if she doesn't have an immediate knack for a certain sport or skill, she can become frustrated.
Arthur once described her as a "sore winner." She also likes horses, and once accompanied Harry Mills to a horse race. She envies Catherine because she is a better horse rider. (Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider.)
Francine is an excellent singer and drummer. However, she can't do both at the same time very well. Even though Francine does fairly well in school, she does struggle from time to time.
At one point she even resorted to plagiarizing an entire paper (Even though one must note she didn't know that it was wrong at the time, and had a nightmare of herself 20 years older where she was being sued for plagiarism).
Though she claims she's the best player in every sport, she is proven wrong in some of them: in baseball, her skills needed plenty of improvement as seen in "Arthur Makes the Team", and in the episode "The Big Blow-Up" where she showed resentment toward the Brain for his superior skills in soccer and when she refused to admit that she was kicking the ball out of bounds and had an attitude when the Brain called her out on it.
She always talks in a masculine, brash tone. At the start of the show, Francine was very rude and hot tempered.
This attitude was attempted to be tamed by a challenge from Muffy Crosswire, by the entire class rebellion during a play about Thomas Edison, but neither of these lasted permanently. It wasn't until Fern Walters made drawings about Francine, which motivated everybody else to also make drawings about Francine, when Francine started to calm down. (Meek for a Week, Francine Frensky, Superstar, Draw!.)
Francine also has a soft side. She will try to help her friends if they are having a big problem, but sometimes, if somebody says something about her whilst she's trying to help, Francine sometimes misinterprets it as criticism and leaves the room.
Francine does not like wearing dresses or having her hair done, which she believes would make her look foolish and less like herself as she stated in "Francine's Bad Hair Day". She prefers to wear clothes that normally worn by boys, thus making her a tomboy. Despite that she does not want to have her hair done, her hair length remains the same.
Francine lives with her father and mother, and sister, Catherine, in Apartment #3 at Westboro Apartments, with the least amount of living space compares to her friends' homes. She also has a pet cat named Nemo. Francine's extended family (including Bubby) has been seen on a few occasions such as in Arthur's Perfect Christmas, "Background Blues", and "Is That Kosher?". Her father works as a garbage man at the Elwood City Dump, which embarrassed her. Her mother is unemployed and usually stays at home. She is constantly jealous of Catherine for being a more advanced horseback rider ("Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider") and acrobatics ("Francine's Big Top Trouble"). She and Catherine also argued over room decorations, letting Catherine move into the living room ("Francine Redecorates"). However, Catherine can be sometimes helpful to her. Her family does not often spend enough time together, although they do enjoy bowling ("The Frensky Family Fiasco"). Her father sometimes calls her "Franky." ("I Don't Want to Wake Up")
Due to her family's poverty, they were unable to replace her old bike she had since outgrown and was left with no choice but to ride her father's old bike that had seen better days, and discarded it (which she claimed was stolen until she told the truth). Finally, her father finally found it and managed to restore it. ("Stolen Bike")
- Arthur Read - Arthur is one of Francine's best friends. Though they are best friends, Francine seems to always pick on Arthur, such as calling him a "four-eyes" when he first got glasses in Arthur's Eyes and a "baby" for not having lost a tooth in "Arthur's Tooth". In some episodes it seems Francine likes Arthur although in the episode "Arthur and the Square Dance" when Francine thinks that Arthur loves her, she says that's the grossest thing she's ever heard although in the end it was revealed that it was just a rumor and Arthur and Francine vowed to never let a silly thing like love come between them again. In the episode, "And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids", Arthur and Francine are shown to be an old couple in the future watching the video of them on the Magic Toolbox segment: And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids. According to "Locked in the Library!" from Season 1, they met each other for the first time since preschool during a flashback; but she attended Arthur's third birthday party during a flashback in "Desperately Seeking Stanley" from Season 8, which the time they met each other for the first time is, therefore, a retcon.
- Muffy Crosswire - Francine and Muffy met during second grade and became best friends when they found out they had the same middle name, Alice. They always manage to find something to do together even though they are different in many ways: Muffy is feminine and lives in an exceedingly rich family in an overly spacious estate, Francine is tomboyish and lives in a rather low-class family in a cramped apartment, and in the episode "Poor Muffy" the wealth differences between the two were revealed. Muffy stood up to Buster Baxter and mistakenly Binky Barnes about Francine's "unfashionable hand-me-downs" and cheap possessions, such as Francine's bicycle in "Stolen Bike". They often clash over Francine's tomboyish attitude or Muffy's selfishness, such as in the episode, "Meek for a Week", "Muffy's New Best Friend", and the TV special, Arthur's Perfect Christmas, but they have always made up in the end.
- Buster Baxter - Buster is a frequent annoyance of Francine, but they maintain a good friendship anyway.
- Binky Barnes - Binky plays with Francine, Fern, Molly, and Mrs. MacGrady as U Stink in "Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll."
- Fern Walters - Fern plays with Francine, Binky, Molly, and Mrs. MacGrady as U Stink in "Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll." In "Draw!" Francine insults Fern by calling a "mouse."
- Jenna Morgan - In "The Good Sport", Francine made Jenna feel guilty about the Athlete of the Year award, but they made up in the end. In "Jenna's Bedtime Blues", Francine is the only one who knows Jenna's secret about her wetting the bed because she used to wet the bed.
- George Lundgren - In "Vomitrocious," Francine used to make fun of George's nosebleeds but learns her lesson when she vomits. In "Dancing Fools," Francine dances with George.
- The Brain - They are on the same soccer team, yet they have argued in "The Big Blow-Up". Francine tried to give the Brain tips for TV in "And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids", but he's working on his science project.
- Alex - In "Francine Frensky, Superstar," he is one of the reporters in Francine's show about Sir Isaac Newton. In "Elwood City Turns 100!" Alex asks Francine what Elwood City is like today, and she answers him through the closing number "That's Elwood City."
- D.W. Read - There is only one episode in which Francine did not like D.W. Francine created The Parade Float Club in the episode "My Club Rules" in an attempt to keep D.W. away from them. D.W. took over their club anyways, and Francine blamed Arthur for trying to get D.W. out of the club. The rest of the episodes involving Francine & D.W., to Arthur's annoyance, has the two cooperating with each other. D.W. took her side in "Locked in the Library!", invited to Francine's party at "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood" after Lisa didn't invite her, and in "Arthur's Big Hit" Francine felt awfully sorry for D.W. after Arthur hit her in the arm. Arthur is embarrassed by D.W. and tries to keep her away from his friends. But Francine insists on knowing what D.W. is talking about such as in "D.W.'s Imaginary Friend" and "D.W.'s Lost Blankie".
- She is modeled after Marc Brown's sister, Bonnie, and her last name "Frensky" is a play on author Stephen Krensky's last name, a friend of Marc Brown's.
- She is voiced by Jodie Resther and is one of the few characters whose voice over remains unchanged since Season 1.
- Francine and her family are shown to be Jewish. They celebrate traditional Jewish holidays like Hanukkah and Yom Kippur and are also seen having a Bar Mitzvah for Francine's cousin, Seth.
- Francine is a big fan of horses.
- Her favorite color is red as she stated in "And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids".
- The first sport Francine was seen playing is kickball.
- In the early Arthur books, Francine was a fanatic of a series known as Rat Woman (a play on Catwoman), but that series has not been seen or mentioned in any of the later books or cartoon show.
- Her birthday is mentioned in "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood", but it has never been confirmed the month and day of her birthday. However, she is eight years old, especially when the episode or book would take place during the second semester of her third-grade year.
- She enjoys journalism and once started a school newspaper called The Frensky Star.
- The place Francine wants to visit the most is the World Cup Finals.
- Francine wants to be a musician, actress, drummer, stage director, and soccer star when she grows up.
- She doesn't like cherry soda.
- In the Play Maker section on the TV show's website, her shirt color is erroneously referred to as brown when it is actually red.
- Besides Arthur and his family, Francine is the only character from Arthur's Nose who appears in the television series, making her one of the oldest characters in the Arthur canon.
- Season 1
- 10101: Arthur's Eyes
- 10102: Francine's Bad Hair Day
- 10201: Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn
- 10202: Arthur's Spelling Trubble
- 10301: D.W. All Wet
- 10302: Buster's Dino Dilemma
- 10401: D.W.'s Imaginary Friend
- 10402: Arthur's Lost Library Book
- 10501: Arthur's Pet Business
- 10502: D.W. the Copycat
- 10601: Locked in the Library!
- 10602: Arthur Accused! (cameo)
- 10701: Arthur Goes to Camp
- 10702: Buster Makes the Grade
- 10801: Arthur's New Puppy
- 10901: Arthur Babysits
- 11001: Arthur's Birthday
- 11002: Francine Frensky, Superstar
- 11101: Arthur's Baby
- 11102: D.W.'s Baby
- 11201: Arthur Writes a Story
- 11202: Arthur's Lost Dog
- 11302: Buster's New Friend
- 11402: Arthur and the True Francine
- 11601: Arthur and the Crunch Cereal Contest
- 11701: Meek for a Week
- 11702: Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper
- 11801: Arthur's Chicken Pox
- 11802: Sick as a Dog
- 11901: D.W. Rides Again
- 11902: Arthur Makes the Team
- 12001: Arthur's Almost Boring Day
- 12002: The Half-Baked Sale (Cameo)
- 12101: Sue Ellen Moves In
- 12102: The Perfect Brother
- 12201: D.W.'s Snow Mystery
- 12202: Team Trouble
- 12301: Bully for Binky
- 12302: Misfortune Teller
- 12401: Arthur's Tooth
- 12502: Arthur Cleans Up
- 12601: My Dad, the Garbage Man
- 12602: Poor Muffy
- 12701: D.W.'s Blankie
- 12702: Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble
- 12801: I'm a Poet
- 12802: The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club
- 12901: My Club Rules
- 12902: Stolen Bike
- 13001: Arthur's First Sleepover
- 13002: Arthur's New Year's Eve
- Season 2
- 20102: Draw!
- 20201: Binky Barnes, Art Expert
- 20202: Arthur's Lucky Pencil
- 20301: D.W., the Picky Eater
- 20302: Buster and the Daredevils
- 20401: Arthur Makes a Movie
- 20501: Arthur's Underwear
- 20502: Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider
- 20601: Buster Baxter, Cat Saver
- 20602: Play it Again, D.W.
- 20701: Arthur's TV-Free Week
- 20702: Night Fright
- 20801: Arthur vs. the Piano
- 20802: The Big Blow-Up
- 20901: Lost!
- 20902: The Short, Quick Summer
- 21001: D.W. Goes to Washington
- 21002: Arthur's Mystery Envelope
- 21102: Buster Hits the Books
- 21201: Arthur's Faraway Friend
- 21202: Arthur and the Square Dance
- 21301: Water and the Brain
- 21302: Arthur the Unfunny
- 21401: Sue Ellen's Lost Diary
- 21402: Arthur's Knee
- 21501: Grandma Thora Appreciation Day
- 21502: Fern's Slumber Party
- 21601: Love Notes for Muffy
- 21602: D.W. Blows the Whistle
- 21701: Francine Redecorates
- 21702: Arthur the Loser
- 21801: Arthur vs. the Very Mean Crossing Guard (cameo)
- 21802: D.W.'s Very Bad Mood
- 21902: Finders Key-pers
- 22001: How the Cookie Crumbles
- 22002: Sue Ellen's Little Sister
- Season 3
- 30101: Buster's Back
- 30102: The Ballad of Buster Baxter
- 30301: Arthur Goes Crosswire
- 30302: Sue Ellen and the Brainasaurous
- 30401: Background Blues
- 30402: And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids
- 30501: The Chips are Down
- 30502: Revenge of the Chip
- 30601: Binky Rules
- 30602: Meet Binky
- 30701: Arthur Rides the Bandwagon
- 30702: Dad's Dessert Dilemma
- 30801: Popular Girls
- 30802: Buster's Growing Grudge
- 30901: Arthur's Treasure Hunt
- 30902: The Return of the King
- 31002: D.W. Tricks the Tooth Fairy
- 31101: Double Tibble Trouble (cameo)
- 31102: Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
- 31201: What Scared Sue Ellen?
- 31301: Arthur's Dummy Disaster
- 31302: Francine and the Feline
- 31401: Mom and Dad Have a Great Big Fight
- 31402: D.W.'s Perfect Wish (Flashback)
- 31501: Arthur and D.W. Clean Up
- 31502: The Long, Dull Winter
- Season 4
- 40101: D.W.'s Library Card
- 40102: Arthur's Big Hit
- 40202: Muffy's New Best Friend
- 40301: Buster's Breathless
- 40302: The Fright Stuff
- 40401: The Contest
- 40402: Prove It
- 40501: The Blizzard
- 40502: The Rat Who Came to Dinner
- 40601: D.W. Tale Spins
- 40602: Prunella Gets it Twice
- 40701: Binky Barnes, Wingman
- 40702: To Beat or Not to Beat
- 40801: 1001 Dads
- 40802: Prunella's Prediction
- 40901: What is that Thing?
- 40902: Buster's Best Behavior
- 41001: My Music Rules
- 41002: That's a Baby Show!
- Season 5
- 50101: Arthur and the Big Riddle
- 50102: Double Dare
- 50201: Kids are from Earth, Parents are from Pluto
- 50202: Nerves of Steal
- 50301: It's a No-Brainer
- 50401: The World Record
- 50402: The Cave
- 50501: The Lousy Week
- 50502: You Are Arthur
- 50601: The Election
- 50602: Francine Goes to War
- 50701: Sleep No More
- 50702: Pet Peeved
- 50802: Bitzi's Beau (cameo)
- 50901: Just Desserts (cameo)
- 51002: Muffy Gets Mature
- Season 6
- 60101: Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked
- 60102: Best of the Nest
- 60201: Arthur Plays the Blues (cameo)
- 60202: Buster's Sweet Success
- 60301: Prunella's Special Edition
- 60302: The Secret Life of Dogs and Babies
- 60401: Muffy's Soccer Shocker
- 60402: Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet?
- 60501: The Boy Who Cried Comet
- 60601: Citizen Frensky
- 60701: The Boy with His Head in the Clouds
- 60702: More!
- 60802: For Whom the Bell Tolls
- 60901: The Good Sport
- 61002: Friday the 13th
- Season 7
- 70201: Francine's Split Decision
- 70301: Ants in Arthur's Pants
- 70302: Don't Ask Muffy
- 70500: Elwood City Turns 100!
- 70602: Jenna's Bedtime Blues
- 70701: D.W.'s Time Trouble
- 70702: Buster's Amish Mismatch (Cameo)
- 70801: The World of Tomorrow (Cameo)
- 70901: Prunella Sees the Light (Cameo)
- 71000: April 9th
- Season 8
- 80102: Bitzi's Break-up (cameo)
- 80201: Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain
- 80301: Arthur's Snow Biz
- 80302: Bugged
- 80401: Fernkenstein's Monster (Cameo)
- 80402: D.W., Dancing Queen (Cameo)
- 80501: Vomitrocious
- 80502: Sue Ellen Chickens Out
- 80701: Desk Wars
- 80801: Muffy's Art Attack
- 81001: Big Horns George
- Season 9
- 90101: Castles in the Sky
- 90102: Tipping the Scales
- 90201: Francine's Big Top Trouble
- 90202: George Blows His Top (Cameo)
- 90301: Arthur Weighs In
- 90302: The Law of the Jungle Gym
- 90501: Lights, Camera... Opera!
- 90502: All Worked Up
- 90601: Arthur Makes Waves
- 90602: It Came From Beyond (Cameo)
- 90701: Three's a Crowd
- 90702: A is for Angry
- 90801: The "A" Team
- 90901: D.W. Beats All
- 90902: Buster the Myth Maker
- 91001: Binky Goes Nuts (Cameo)
- 91002: Breezy Listening Blues
- Season 10
- 100100: Happy Anniversary (cameo)
- 100201: The Squirrels
- 100202: Fern and Persimmony Glitchet
- 100301: Desert Island Dish
- 100401: Feeling Flush
- 100402: Family Fortune (Imagination)
- 100601: The Curse of the Grebes
- 100602: Arthur Changes Gears
- 100701: Unfinished
- 100702: D.W., Bossy Boots (Cameo)
- 100801: Binky vs. Binky
- 100901: Do You Speak George?
- 100902: World Girls
- 101001: What's Cooking? (cameo)
- 101002: Buster's Special Delivery
- Season 11
- Season 12
- 120101: Is That Kosher?
- 120202: The Frensky Family Fiasco
- 120301: D.W.'s Stray Netkitten (Cameo)
- 120302: Bats in the Belfry (Cameo)
- 120502: On This Spot
- 120601: The Cherry Tree
- 120602: Matchmaker, Match Breaker
- 120701: War of the Worms
- 120702: I Owe You One
- 120901: Home Sweet Home
- 120902: Do You Believe in Magic?
- 121001: The Perfect Game
- Season 13
- 130100: The Great MacGrady
- 130301: Arthur's Number Nightmare
- 130302: Brain Gets Hooked
- 130401: MacFrensky
- 130501: No Acting, Please
- 130502: Prunella and the Disappointing Ending
- 130601: When Carl Met George
- 130602: D.W. Swims with the Fishes
- 130701: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble (Opening)
- 130702: The Secret Guardians
- 130801: Fernlets by Fern
- 130802: Prunella and the Haunted Locker
- 130902: The Pride of Lakewood
- 130101: Looking for Bonnie (Fantasy)
- 130102: The Secret Origin of Supernova
- Season 14
- 140101: The Wheel Deal
- 140102: The Buster Report (Cameo)
- 140201: The Agent of Change
- 140301: Nicked by a Name
- 140302: The Play's the Thing
- 140401: Falafelosophy
- 140501: Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny (Cameo)
- 140601: Follow the Bouncing Ball
- 140702: Muffy and the Big Bad Blog
- 140801: Arthur Unravels
- 140802: All the Rage
- 140901: D.W., Queen of the Comeback (Flashback)
- 141001: Buster Spaces Out
- 141002: The Long Road Home
- Season 15
- 150100: Fifteen
- 150201: I Wanna Hold Your Hand
- 150301: Buster's Secret Admirer
- 150401: Cents-less
- 150502: S.W.E.A.T. (Cameo)
- 150701: Prunella the Packrat (Cameo)
- 150702: What's in a Name? (Cameo)
- 150901: Buster's Garden of Grief
- 150902: Through the Looking Glasses (Cameo)
- 151001: The Butler Did... What?
- 151002: The Trouble with Trophies (Cameo)
- Season 16
- 160100: Based on a True Story
- 160201: Flippity Francine
- 160202: Muffy Takes the Wheel
- 160401: Get Smart
- 160601: The Last Tough Customer (Cameo)
- 160602: Brain's Chess Mess (Cameo)
- 160701: Baseball Blues
- 160702: Brain's Biggest Blunder (Cameo)
- 160801: Buster's Book Battle
- 160802: On the Buster Scale
- 160902: Sue Ellen Vegges Out
- 161001: So Funny I Forgot to Laugh
- 161002: The Best Day Ever (Flashback)
- Season 17
- 170202: Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
- 170301: Molina's Mulligan (Cameo)
- 170302: Buster Bombs
- 170401: Opposites Distract
- 170402: Just the Ticket
- 170501: All Thumbs
- 170502: Kidonia
- 170601: Speak Up, Francine!
- 170701: Pets and Pests
- 170702: Go Fly a Kite
- 170802: Crime and Consequences (Cameo)
- 170901: Caught in the Crosswires
- 170902: Framed!
- 171001: Binky's Music Madness
- 171002: Brain Freeze
- Season 18
- Season 19
- 190102: Brain Sees Stars
- 190201: Sue Ellen Adds It Up (cameo)
- 190202: Wish You Were Here
- 190301: Arthur's Toy Trouble (cameo)
- 190402: Dueling Detectives
- 190501: Buster Isn't Buying It
- 190502: One Ornery Critter (flashback cameo)
- 190601: Maria Speaks
- 190602: Postcards from Binky (cameo)
- 190701: Carl's Concerto (cameo)
- 190702: Too Much of a Good Thing (cameo)
- 190801: Francine's Cleats of Strength
- 190802: Little Miss Meanie
- 190901: Mr. Ratburn's Secret Identity (cameo)
- 190902: Besties (cameo)
- 191000: The Last Day
- Season 20
- Season 21
Postcards from Buster