|Cartoon debut||"The Great Sock Mystery"|
The Furmasons were a sophisicated group that founded the Sock Exchange. They were mentioned in The Great Sock Mystery. The Furmasons are most likely an international organization because many of their achievements, such as training dogs to help the blind, teaching cats to catch mice, and sending animals to space are all things that occur around the world.
- They trained dogs to help people who were blind.
- They taught cats how to catch mice.
- They sent members to space.
- They founded the sock exchange.
- Their name is a pun on "Freemasons", a secret organization that has been rumored to have singlehandedly founded modern society and secretly controls the world.