|This article is about the comic book. You may be looking for the character.|
|Grotesquely Grim Bunny: Guardian of Doom|
|First Appeared (cartoon)|
Description by Fern
".. And then Grotesquely Grim Bunny has to protect the horrible underground city of doom, from the even more horrible Creepy Weasel Monkey Mole, who lives in a warren beneath a junkyard known as the under-underground. He's evolved from the DNA of buried bones and radioactive worm waste. You can hear the monster approaching... you can feel the monster approaching. But by then, it's too late."
Grotesquely Grim Bunny: Guardian of Doom 2
A sequel, Grotesquely Grim Bunny: Guardian of Doom 2, is revealed to exist. Little is known about this issue as they did not read it.
- Whoah! It's amazing artwork! - Fern
- Ewwww! Creepy! But, kinda cool, too. It's creepy cool. - Buster
- I definitely want this. - Fern
- Interesting combination of illustration styles. - Brain
- 1405a. "Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny"