|"I Owe You One"|
|Number in season:||7b|
|Original Airdate:|| April 21, 2009|
January 30, 2009
April 9, 2009
November 19, 2012
|Written by:||Dietrich Smith|
|Storyboard by:||Daniel Decelles|
"War of the Worms"
Buster is always asking Arthur for favors. One day, he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at the same time.
Buster is busy playing a video game and his mother is about to leave and she tells him she wants the leaves raked. At first, she doesn't hear Buster and when Buster wins the level he is on he shouts yes. It is 12:00 and by 4:15 Buster is still playing the game. Buster then sees it's 4:15 and realizes that he didn't rake the leaves yet and he looks outside to see large amounts of leaves all over the ground. Buster then calls Arthur to help him out and Arthur agrees to help him. When Arthur arrives, he is shocked to see the large amount of leaves, but he and Buster manage to rake all of the leaves.
The next day, Buster is paying marbles with his friends and he asked what they did yesterday and mentioned that they raked. Buster says that he had help from Arthur, which took half an hour to do and Francine asks him what is he going to do for Arthur. Buster says he doesn't understand as Arthur didn't ask for anything even though he mentioned of owing him. After his friends explains to him what interest is, Buster realizes that he does owe Arthur and the next day Buster is busy raking Arthur's yard much to the surprise of Arthur, who had already raked it.
Buster tells him that he is returning all the favors he owes him and Arthur tells him he is more interested in the book he is reading and closes the door. Buster is at the park and Binky approaches him and asks what is he doing. Buster asks Binky has he ever owed anyone favors and Binky replies to him that he hasn't and Binky tells him that Arthur is an example of someone owes favors. Soon, Buster does Binky a favor by cleaning up his yard and his room along with turning in several books to the library. Buster even saves Binky a place in line for a movie.
Then, Buster is doing favors for Francine, Muffy, then George, The Brain, and many others. Arthur and Buster go to a movie. Just as they get there Buster's phone rings and he leaves seconds after getting to the theater, much to Arthur's dismay. Arthur then catches up to Buster and asks what is going on and Buster reveals that he is paying back all the favors he owes him. As Buster's phone rings, Arthur falls into a small puddle and Arthur tells Buster he is not doing any more favors and says that he wants Buster to do his chores on time. Then they shake hands with each other.
- D.W. Read
- Prunella Deegan
- Maria Pappas
- Jenna Morgan
- Fern Walters
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 2)
- During a talk with Buster, in one shot Francine's jacket turns completely black; the sleeves of her jacket then return to their normal white color in her next shot.
- Buster window to his room is facing the backyard when he looks outside at the leaves he needed to rake, but in other episodes such as "Sue Ellen moves in" Buster's bedroom window is facing the front yard.
- This episode takes place in the fall around October, or November, yet Buster don't wear his long sleeve shirt under his jacket when he gives it to Arthur. Despite it being a bit cold outside.
- At first, the leaves were dark brown. In the next shot, it is a light brown. Then a few shots later, it is back to dark brown.