|"It Came From Beyond"|
|Number in season:||6b|
|Original Airdate:|| April 4, 2005|
May 19, 2005
January 4, 2008
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"Arthur Makes Waves"
"Three's a Crowd"
Grandma Thora takes in a stray, an adorable little dog named Killer? It soon becomes clear that the name fits, as Killer bullies every person and animal in sight. Can Killer let her guard down long enough to make a few friends, or will she have to give up her new home?
The next morning, Thora finds the dog asleep on her couch. The tag on the collar reads “Killer”, even though the dog is female. She gives the dog some food, but it growls again. It only eats after she leaves the room.
Arthur and D.W. visit Thora with Pal. Thora warns D.W. to be careful, but she tries to make friends with Killer too fast and is growled at. Pal scolds Killer for her behavior. She acts friendly and offers him food, but then attacks him, scaring Arthur.
Thora takes Killer to the animal shelter, where she learns that Killer has never stayed with anyone for more than a few days. Killer is put in a special room for difficult dogs, but Thora changes her mind and takes her home again. She tells Killer that she has to be nicer.
Pal and Amigo argue over a bone when Killer visits them. She tries to be friendly, but they do not trust her. Kate wants to give Killer a second chance, but Pal says she will never fit in and should leave. Killer goes to say goodbye to Thora.
While hunting a bird, Nemo gets stuck up a tree. He can not get Francine’s or Buster’s attention, but when Killer walks by, she promises to help, although she remembers the insult. Killer is unable to get to Francine, but when a fire truck comes by, Killer stands in its path. The firefighters stop, notice Nemo, and rescue him.
Later, Amigo tells a heroic story about Killer, which he heard from the firefighters’ dogs. Pal agrees that Killer can't be all bad. Pal and Amigo visit Killer at Thora's house, and present her with a bone as an official welcome to the neighborhood. Killer then proceeds to thank and lick them, finishing the episode.
- Buster Baxter
- Francine Frensky
- Cheryl Featherfoffer
- Animal Shelter Worker #2 (Frank)
- Mrs. Pariso
- Mr. Higgins
- Spot and Dot
- Bionic Bunny (on Buster's umbrella)
- Killer was first introduced in the book Arthur's Christmas, published in 1984, but this is her first appearance in the television series.
- In the Croatian dub of Arthur, Killer is male instead of female.
- Nemo calls Buster "that cat-saving boy", referencing "Buster Baxter, Cat Saver."
- In "Arthur Accused," Mrs. MacGrady talks to the fire chief about naming the fire department's mascots. Here, the dogs are named Spot and Dot (both are dalmatians), rather than Smoky or Chester.
- In "One Ornery Critter", Arthur works at the dog shelter.
- On a picture in Grandma Thora's living room, D.W.'s hair is blonde.
- Crusher is seen with Slink although he is Rattle's dog unless Slink was for some reason watching him for Rattles.