|Jekyll and Hyde|
|Hyde Brain gives a major speech to the teach.|
|Artist||Alan Powers (Luke Reid)|
|Played in|| "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival"|
Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape)
Jekyll and Hyde, a.k.a. (I was) Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, is a song presented in the episode "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival" based on the book The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson and describes how Brain was having nightmares after reading the book. The song is sung (actually, spoken in rhythm) by Alan Powers (performed by Luke Reid). In Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape) CD, this song appears as the track 7.
Note: The lines in red represent the tracks only seen in Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape). The lines in blue represent the tracks only seen in Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival.
One day I went to the library
That night I had a scary dream
I started shaking,
I started turning green;
I was acting strange;
'Cause I was
When I awoke, I was me again
And then I dreamed we had this test in school
I couldn’t take it,
I said: "Mr. Hyde
Made a major speech;
I ran down all the halls,
I was super bad;
''Cause I was
This was too much, I simply had to stop!
Now I was
Just when it seemed there was no way out
- In Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape), the music is longer (see "Lyrics" section), with the refrain repeated 1 1/2 more times.
- In this same version, the full music was remixed and some sounds, for example, thunderclaps, were deleted.
- The design for Hyde was also used for Binky's imaginary evil twin in Binky Rules.
- In the first shot, the "Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" book cover is on the left side of the book, but in the next shot, the cover is on the right side.
- During the line "I couldn't take it, just couldn't take it...", the Brain's flags are white on the left side and red on the right side, but after this, the colors are inverted.
- During the line "The book lady said", the library desk is brown, but during the line "I thought", the desk is miscolored green.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Eu era Jekyll, Jekyll Hyde||I was Jekyll, Jekyll Hyde|