|"Kiss and Tell"|
|Number in season:||9B|
|Original Airdate:|| December 25, 2003|
|Written by:||Jacqui Deegan|
|Storyboard by:|| Jeremy O'Neill|
"Flea to Be You and Me"
"Big Horns George"
The episode begins with Emily is trying on a hat and asks D.W. if she likes it. D.W. says she does and says that it is okay. Then, Emily shows D.W. the French version of Tower of Cows. Emily mentioned that she and Pierre and played it for three hours. D.W. wanted to know who was Pierre. Emily already told D.W. about Pierre. Emily and Pierre played in tag along the Seine and hide and seek in the Louvre. D.W told Emily that she, Tommy, and Timmy did cannonballs in the pool for four hours. Then D.W. said that one time Tommy got water up his nose. Then, Emily forgot to tell D.W. the best part. Emily mentioned on her last night in France, Pierre kissed her. D.W. was grossed out and knew that she dared him to. But Emily mentioned they were at a marionette show and right when the baker was about to hit the bandit with a rolling pin, Pierre grabbed Emily's hand and...it happened. It was like Emily had been kissed by a princess. Then, Nadine told D.W. that she has been kissed by a lot of people. Nadine mentioned her mom, her dad, and even Arthur kissed her. But D.W. wanted a kiss from a real boy and then the Tibble Twins heard D.W.'s conversation and wondered if she is going to kiss them. So they run away and say that D.W. has cooties. At preschool, during naptime, D.W. has a bad dream where she kisses James and they both turn into frogs. Then, D.W. asks Arthur if he understands anything about kissing. Arthur says that he doesn't realize anything about kissing. Then D.W. observes a book and tells Arthur that he does understand something about kissing and asks about the name of the book. Arthur says it is entitled Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Arthur says they are reading it in class and gives her a mini plot about it. Then, D.W. got kissed by James.
- This is the first episode in which the title card has noises happening while the title is read.
- The pre-title card scene features D.W. as Rapunzel. Prince Charming appears, and comments, "wrong balcony," referencing the story.
- Arthur is reading Romeo and Juliet for school. He gives D.W. a recap of the story.
- This is also the second time one of the main characters was kissed by one of their friends (the first being "Buster and the Daredevils").
- In "Arthur Makes Waves," James asks D.W., "You're not here to kiss me again, are you?"