|"Ladonna Compson: Party Animal"|
|Number in season:||2b|
|Original Airdate:|| November 12, 2013|
November 12, 2013
October 25, 2013
April 24, 2013
|Written by:||Marin Gazzaniga|
|Storyboard by:||Daniel Miodini|
"Adventures in Budylon"
Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes...there is so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna plans to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball......or five.
The episode begins with Fern and Ladonna admiring fall and Fern tells Ladonna that she likes to put leaves in her scrapbook, which Ladonna chooses to do as well. Then Fern invites Ladonna to craft class to make gourd people which Ladonna imagines as Gourdstein and then agrees. Muffy then asks her to help pick apples on the same day. Binky then asks her to bake a pie for a raffle and rake at The Tibbles' house. She agrees to all of them.
Ladonna is soon exhausted from trying to do so much, and she is constantly leaving before an event is finished.
- This episode takes place in the fall, but there are other Arthur episodes that take place in future seasons (nature) without Ladonna, suggesting a time loop.
- Alternatively she simply wasn't part of the events of those episodes (in reality of course she didn't exist as a character yet).
- When Ladonna goes to the Elwood City Community Center to work on a project together with Fern, Carl is seen there, which hints it's either Tuesday or Thursday on that particular day.
- The plot of this episode is similar to "Prunella Packs It In".
- Ladonna asked Fern for permission to "copy" her idea of pressing leaves in a scrapbook, referring to their previous experience with copying in "Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story".
- The ABC website's episode description cuts the title short as "Ladonna Compson".
- When Binky says "All right, I'll put you down for an apple pie", the trees behind him are green. When he says "Well, I can't do everything!" the trees behind him are autumn colors: red and yellow and brown.