|"Lend Me Your Ear"|
|Number in season:||5a|
|Original Airdate:|| May 30, 2017|
November 22, 2018
|Written by:|| Raye Lankford|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Allan Jeffery|
"That's MY Grandma!"
"The Butler Did It"
- Molly MacDonald
- Angie Vanderloo
- Mrs. Powers
- Mr. Powers
- Unknown Male Bear (Number 6)
- Caroline or Mrs. Lancaster
- Unknown Female Adult Rabbit (Number 7)
- Unknown Female Brown-Haired Rabbit
- The episode title is based on a quote from Willam Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar.
- In Brain's room, Buster plays with a hurricane on Brain's weather globe. This is the same globe from "Shelter from the Storm."
- Arthur, Buster, and Brain "traveling" into Mr. Ratburn's ear to learn about his hearing impairment is similar to "Buster's Breathless," when the class traveled up Buster's nose to learn about his asthma.
- Arthur notes Buster's previous theories about Mr. Ratburn, including being an alien (a running gag throughout the series), a nail-eating vampire ("Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn"), and a secret superhero ("Mr. Ratburn's Secret Identity").
- Mr. Ratburn is seen reading "A Brief History of Copper Smelting". He assigned his class a copper smelting diorama project in "Best of the Nest".
- This is the second time Mr. Ratburn has been seen playing in a band. The first time was in "The Buster Report." It was revealed that he went to band class in high school in "The Butler Did... What?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.