Liam in "The Last King of Lambland"
|Complexion|| Grayish amber|
|Family||Mr. Marco (unknown close family relationship)|
|Book debut||D.W.'s Guide to Preschool|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. All Wet"|
|Voiced by||Matthew Rothpan|
Originally appearing many times as a background character, Liam speaks for the first time in "The Last King of Lambland." His name is revealed in the book D.W.'s Guide to Preschool where his name is seen along with a few other names from his classmates. The name Liam is signed on D.W.'s petition to keep Mary Moo Cow on the air in "The Last of Mary Moo Cow," meaning he could be a fan of the television show.
He is shown to be kind to others, but not much is known about him, including his general personality. He is very attached to his toy bulldozer, and he becomes very upset and cries when the Tibbles convince James to take it from him.
Liam is a brown bear who wears a yellow shirt, orange overalls, and blue and white sneakers. In "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap," he wears yellow and orange striped swim trunks.
- Liam has hiccups throughout the episode "The Last King of Lambland."
- During Career Day in "D.W. Aims High," he wears a firefighter's hat, which suggests that he may want to become a firefighter when he grows up.
- D.W. Series
- "Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll" (cameo)
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- 508a. "The Last of Mary Moo Cow"
- Season 6
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12
- 1201b. "Never, Never, Never"
- Season 13
- Season 14
- 1409b. "In My Africa"
- Season 15
- Season 17
- 1708b. "Crime and Consequences"
- Season 18
- Season 20
- 2001a. "Buster's Second Chance"
- Season 21
- 2106b. "The Princess Problem" (cameo)
- Season 22
- 2203a. "Muffy's House Guests" (cameo)
- Season 23
- Season 24
- 2401b. "Arthur's Big Meltdown" (cameo)