| The name of this article was obtained from production material.
While the name is technically official, a future episode can give the character a new name, which will then become the official name.
|Residence||Luke's House, Elwood City|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
Luke is shown to be nice to the other kids at school. He is also seen playing on the Lakewood Soccer team numerous times. Once he finished his homework while walking out of the school.
Luke is an aardvark with a beige complexion. He dresses similarly to Mr. Marco. He wears light blue jeans, a blue sky jacket with a yellow shirt underneath, and brown shoes.
When playing soccer, Luke wears blue shorts with a white line running down the left side, a black shirt, and blue-and-white sneakers. In winter, he wears a blue sweater, blue hat, and light-blue mittens.
- Season 1
- Arthur's Eyes 10101
- Francine's Bad Hair Day 10102
- Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn 10201
- Arthur's Spelling Trubble 10202
- D.W.'s Imaginary Friend 10401
- Arthur's Lost Library Book 10402
- Arthur Accused! 10602
- Francine Frensky, Superstar 11002
- Arthur Writes a Story 11201
- Arthur's Lost Dog 11202
- Buster's New Friend 11302
- Arthur and the True Francine 11402
- Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper 11702
- Sue Ellen Moves In 12101
- Team Trouble 12202
- Bully for Binky 12301
- Misfortune Teller 12302
- Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble 12702
- I'm a Poet 12801
- The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club 12802
- My Club Rules 12901
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- World Girls 100902
- Season 11
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- Luke spoke twice in the series, which took place during the episodes Francine's Bad Hair Day and Arthur Writes a Story.
- Luke and Patrick were at one time seen in Mr. Ratburn's class.
- In earlier seasons Luke was depicted as a third grader and was even in Mrs. Fink's class. In later seasons he has never been seen in Mrs. Fink's class and is now a fourth grader.
- He is seen in the intro of the show along with several other kids including the main characters.
- In the episode Team Trouble, he breaks the fourth wall by waving toward the viewers through the window in the cafeteria, while Buster and Arthur are talking to Francine.
- The inside of his house was revealed during the episode Sue Ellen Moves In while he was talking to the other kids on the phone about Sue Ellen. It appears that he is talking on the phone via the living room as part of the frame for a picture is seen. The wall is also dark green colored.