The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Original airdate:|| May 24, 2016|
June 15, 2015
May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015
|Storyboard artist:||Jeremy O'Neill|
| Episode navigation|
←Previous | Next→
|"One Ornery Critter"||"Postcards from Binky"|
|"Besties"||"Postcards from Binky"|
|Transcript • Gallery|
- Maria Pappas
- Jenna Morgan
- Arthur Read
- Muffy Crosswire
- Buster Baxter
- Nigel Ratburn
- Francine Frensky
- George Lundgren
- An adult rabbit woman
- Mrs. Morgan
- Ms. Roberts
- Big Kid 1
- Binky Barnes
- Timmy and Tommy Tibble
- Jane Read
- David Read
- A camel
- Ladonna Compson
- Fern Walters
- Francis Haney
- Jack Weasel
- Alberto Molina
- Molly MacDonald
- Mrs. Fink
- A gerbil
Mentioned or pictured
- Muffy claims to be heir to the Crosswire Motors dynasty.
- George reports on sports. He becomes a sports commentator in "Baseball Blues."
- Jenna has her Athlete of the Year award from "The Good Sport" and "Jenna's Bedtime Blues."
- Muffy likes opera. She first tries it in "Lights, Camera... Opera!"
- Francine mentions Hoping with Hoprah from "Three's a Crowd."
- Buster wears a tin foil hat similar to his foil ears from "Phony Fern."
- Like in this episode, Maria has a supporting role in "Binky Can't Always Get What He Wants."
- The title of the episode is a reference to the PBS Kids show Martha Speaks.
- Mr. Ratburn is in a play based on Don Quixote at the community center.
- Maria mentions that Lewis Carroll, Winston Churchill, and Marilyn Monroe were all stutterers.
- Mr. Ratburn was in the play H.M.S. Pinafore, as the role of Captain Corcoran, in 7th grade.
- When Maria is seen from behind at the news desk, her shoes are pink. The shoes are gray in all other scenes.
- Alberto is seen at Lakewood, even though he is a teenager.
- Main article: Maria Speaks/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.