|Cartoon debut||"Fern and Persimmony Glitchet"|
|Voiced by||Philip Lemaistre|
The address given in the back of his books to write to him is P. Box 413 Dead End Borrough.
"Dear Mr. Glitchet,
I really like your Horrendously Horrible books. I know that you must get lots of letters, and that it's hard to answer all of them. My other favorite writers are Mary Shelley, and Agatha Christie, But since they're dead, I can't write to them and expect an answer. I'm writing to you because I hope to become a professional writer like you someday. I would appreciate any advice that you have for me.
He/His chauffeur answered it and sent it back to Fern. But of course it was written in invisible ink. This was the response:
"Extenuating circumstances force me to be brief.. If you want to be a writer, I recommend three things.
- Read !
- (which is far more dreadful) Write and perhaps rewrite!
- Look for opportunities to publish what you write.
This can be especially dangerous which is why I recommend that you never use your real name.
Best of luck,
- He is a parody of the author Lemony Snicket.
- The white bow on his hat is similar to Fern's hair bow.
- Horrendously Horrible Happenings is a parody of Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events books.