House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|List of Arthur seasons|
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 |
11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20
21 · 22 · 23· 24 · 25
|"Based on a True Story"||186||1||October 15, 2012|
|There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. She charms Arthur and his friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact...or fiction?|
|"Flippity Francine"||187||2a||October 16, 2012|
|When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?|
|"Muffy Takes the Wheel"||187||2b||October 16, 2012|
|It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy is revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can she hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?|
|"All About D.W."||188||3a||October 17, 2012|
|When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, she appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can she handle the spotlight?|
|"Blockheads"||188||3b||October 17, 2012|
|D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!|
|"Get Smart"||189||4a||October 18, 2012|
|Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it. After a crash course from the Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!|
|"Baby Steps"||189||4b||October 18, 2012|
|Mei Lin can say "hello" and play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her future, D.W. enlists the help of the Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average. Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure".|
|"Night of the Tibble"||190||5a||October 19, 2012|
|The Tibble twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will they lock him in the dark basement, strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling, or serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?|
|"Read and Flumberghast"||190||5b||October 19, 2012|
|A cupcake has been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can she get him to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?|
|"The Last Tough Customer"||191||6a||May 6, 2013|
|The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever change her ways?|
|"Brain's Chess Mess"||191||6b||May 6, 2013|
|The Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be...Rattles?!?|
|"Baseball Blues"||192||7a||May 7, 2013|
|It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play! After all, no one knows more about baseball than him. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?|
|"Brain's Biggest Blunder"||192||7b||May 7, 2013|
|When the Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can the Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?|
|"Buster's Book Battle"||193||8a||May 8, 2013|
|Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP: a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster is thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?|
|"On the Buster Scale"||193||8b||May 8, 2013|
|Buster and the Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while the Brain doesn't seem to like anything. Only one of them can be right...or so they think.|
|"Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story"||194||9a||May 9, 2013|
|The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna is full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?|
|"Sue Ellen Vegges Out"||194||9b||May 9, 2013|
|When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?|
|"So Funny I Forgot to Laugh"||195||10a||May 10, 2013|
|Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?|
|"The Best Day Ever"||195||10b||May 10, 2013|
|It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their best days. Everyone, that is, except Arthur. Is it possible he doesn't have one?|
- This season marks the first of several things:
- The first season to use Flash animation instead of traditional animation.
- In the U.S., the first season to be in the 16:9 HD format. (This began in non-U.S. markets with Season 12.)
- In the U.S., the first season to use title cards which feature a scene from the episode, rather than the traditional template-style title cards. (This began in non-U.S. markets with Season 14.)
- The first season to be produced by 9 Story Media Group, who took over producing the series from Cookie Jar Entertainment. 9 Story would co-produce and animate Arthur until Season 20, when Oasis Animation took over.
- Contrary to popular belief, Cookie Jar Entertainment's acquisition by DHX Media (now known as WildBrain) around the time this season first premiered in late 2012 had nothing to do with Arthur moving production to 9 Story; Arthur moved production to 9 Story in September 2011, nearly a year before DHX Media announced its intent to acquire Cookie Jar in August 2012, and said acquisition closed a week after this season first premiered, on October 22, 2012.
- The first season in which Drew Adkins, Jake Beale, Siam Yu, and Jacob Ewaniuk voice Arthur, D.W., Brain, and Timmy Tibble, respectively, taking over from Dallas Jokic, Robert Naylor, Lyle Lettau, and Dakota Goyo, respectively.
- In this season, a "whizzing" sound is added to the fantasy/flashback transition sound, and the ripple effect is changed once again.
- This season marked the beginning of a few notable character design changes. A few examples include:
- Buster's polo sleeve cuffs changing from magenta to turquoise.
- Mr. Haney's suit changing from blue to green and his fur color changing from grey to light brown.
- D.W.'s eyebrows are visible below her bangs much more often now.