|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Complexion||Pale brown (s2-s5)|
|Residence||Slink's house, Elwood City|
|Cartoon debut||"Buster and the Daredevils"|
|Voiced by||Michael Yarmush (s9-present)|
Slink is a fourth grader who is a member of the Tough Customers.
- 1 History
- 2 Physical appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
In his first appearance, "Buster and the Daredevils," he and his "friend" Toby dared Buster to do various dares until he dared them back and turned them against each other. Since then, the two have gone their separate ways, with Slink joining the Tough Customers. He also transferred schools to Lakewood Elementary School.
Slink is a rabbit with a gray complexion. He wears a gray shirt with a red lightning bolt on the front, long blue jeans and red-and-white sneakers. In his original appearance, his shirt is black, but in all later appearances it is gray. Slink has long dark brown hair that also covers his eyes. His eyes were seen once, in the episode "The Law of the Jungle Gym."
In "To Beat or Not to Beat," Slink is seen in the audience of the school talent show with a darker skin color and lighter brown hair. However, this could just be because of the dimmer lighting of the auditorium for the show.
Slink was a quitter who never really applied himself until Rattles taught him a better work ethic. After that, Slink becomes a hard worker who strives to improve himself. According to his father, Slink is apparently good at packing and he always lets Slink pack when his family is going on vacation. Slink has an interest in survivalism and watches the television series The Backyard Survivor to hone his skills. When he and the Tough Customers went to a trip to the Lookout Mountain Hotel, he filmed their entire 'adventure' in hopes of turning it into a reality TV show.
Outside of packing and television, Slink's main interest includes comedy; however, he isn’t good at telling jokes. He has a job as a paper delivery boy, which Rattles taught him how to do properly.
Slink and Molly are good friends, as they are both members of the Tough Customers.
Slink and Rattles are best friends.
Slink appears to also be friends with Binky.
They were sitting at a table together along with Molly and Rattles in Muffy Misses Out
Slink and Toby used to be friends, but decided to go their own ways after daring Buster to do different things.
- 20302 "Buster and the Daredevils" (debut)
- 40702 "To Beat or Not to Beat" (cameo)
- 80202 "Thanks a Lot, Binky" (cameo)
- 90302 "The Law of the Jungle Gym"
- 90601 "Arthur Makes Waves"
- 90602 "It Came From Beyond" (cameo)
- 90901 "D.W. Beats All" (cameo)
- 91001 "Binky Goes Nuts" (cameo)
- 160201 "Flippity Francine" (cameo)
- 160601 "The Last Tough Customer"
- 160702 Brain's Biggest Blunder (cameo)
- 161001 "So Funny I Forgot to Laugh" (cameo)
- 180102 "D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose" (cameo)
- 180301 "The Case of the Girl with the Long Face" (cameo)
- 180601 "Whip. Mix. Blend."
- 190702 "Too Much of a Good Thing" (cameo)
- Main article: Slink/Gallery