The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"Take a Hike, Molly"|
|Number in season:||5b|
|Original Airdate:|| February 13, 2018|
June 10, 2020
|Written by:||Cheri Magid|
|Storyboard by:||Nick Vallinakis|
"Slink's Special Talent"
"The Lost Dinosaur"
- Bailey (opening)
- Muffy Crosswire (opening)
- Francine Frensky (opening)
- Buster Baxter (opening)
- Arthur Read (opening)
- Sue Ellen Armstrong (opening)
- Jenna Morgan (opening)
- The Brain (opening)
- Not counting the opening, the only characters in this episode are Molly, Binky, Rattles, and Slink.
- Although the premise of this episode is that Molly has never said "sorry" to anyone, she does provide a written apology to many of her friends in "The Last Tough Customer."
- The name "Tolon" is seen on a ball on The Backyard Survivor. Tolon is the name of Marc Brown's son.
- Arthur is absent from this episode, besides a minor appearance in the opening.
- This episode reveals that Rattles is afraid of snakes, which is how he got his name.
- Binky is unable to eat the trail mix because of his allergy to nuts. His nut allergy is revealed in "Binky Goes Nuts," and it is mentioned again in "Too Much of a Good Thing."
- On The Backyard Survivor, a volleyball with a face is shown. This is a reference to Wilson from Cast Away.
- Rattles mentions "a cave in Mexico where snakes hang from the ceiling and eat bats." Such a cave does exist in real life, being the Cave of the Hanging Snakes. The snakes in question are yellow-red rat snakes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.