|"The Good, the Bad, and the Binky"|
|Number in season:||4B|
|Original Airdate:|| October 15, 2009|
March 6, 2009
April 27, 2009
|Written by:||Claudia Silver|
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"No Acting, Please"
As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries that he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
- Even though Binky wouldn't make Mei Lin wrestle, he did it to Emily.
- The wrestling event, Spring Smackdown, is a parody of WWE SmackDown and SummerSlam.
- The title is a reference to the movie "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".
- When Emily is wrestling James in the sandbox, she spins but doesn't hit him. Also, if James was hit in the back, he would fall forward and not backwards. Plus, he didn't back up before he fell.
- Main article: The Good, the Bad, and the Binky/Gallery