| The picture used in this article is unsatisfactory.|
Reason: We should have a picture that includes the lint.
Please feel free to replace it so it conforms to Arthur Wiki conventions.
|"The Great Lint Rush"|
|Number in season:||4b|
|Original Airdate:|| October 25, 2010|
November 10, 2010
January 25, 2011
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:||Louis Piché|
"Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny"
Mr. Toad is back! And he is ready to corner the Sock Market, leaving everyone in Elwood City barefoot and bereft.
The episode begins with Arthur, D.W., and Dad all barefoot, and no one understands why. We then see Pal was responsible for it. He takes the socks to the sock market, but it was closed. This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Arthur Read
- D.W. Read
- David Read
- Amigo's great-grandfather (flashback)
- Amigo's great-grandfather's owner (flashback)
- This episode serves as a sequel to The Great Sock Mystery.
- The "Lint Rush" is an obvious parody of a gold rush.
- The "Great Chilly Toe Scare of 1929" is most likely a parody of the "Red Scare" and the "Great Depression".