|"The Secret Origin of Supernova"|
|Number in season:||10b|
|Original Airdate:|| April 9, 2010|
February 22, 2010
April 28, 2009 
|Written by:||Jonathan Greenberg|
|Storyboard by:||Robert Yap|
"Looking for Bonnie"
"The Wheel Deal"
An announcer introduces Futuropolis, where Arthur works as an insurance clerk. When "disaster strikes," he becomes a superhero called Supernova. He is then joined by Starchild and Sirius the Super Dog, as Starchild tells the viewers to stay tuned for "The Secret Origin of Supernova."
While Arthur and Buster are watching Dark Bunny, they learn of both a comic convention coming to Elwood City and the Dark Bunny Might-a-Max Energy Drink, which is endorsed by Dark Bunny himself. They go to buy costumes, planning to dress up as Dark Bunny and Bionic Bunny for the convention, and Arthur buys the energy drink.
Arthur shows off the energy drink to his friends, but Brain reads the ingredients and informs Arthur that the drink is just sugar, water, and food coloring. Arthur is disappointed, especially after remembering Dark Bunny's "self-imposed code of honor," and throws away his drink, then gets rid of all his Dark Bunny merchandise.
At Meteor Comix, Arthur and Buster look through a book of super heroes for one to dress up as, and Arthur decides on Manacle. After learning that a branded cereal called Manacle-Os is unhealthy, he takes down his Manacle posters.
Arthur looks through the book again, and sees Doodle Dog. He recalls having liked Doodle Dog cartoons when he was younger. After Francine sees Arthur with a Doodle Dog water bottle, she takes him to some kindergartners, who say that Doodle Dog is "for babies." Arthur throws his water bottle in the garbage.
After a dream, Arthur chooses to dress up as Supernova. While he initially thinks his costume is silly, D.W. thinks it is cool and wants to be his partner. They go to the convention, and Arthur's friends like their costumes as well. Arthur is called to look at some Dark Bunny comics, and he realizes that he doesn't have to buy everything that's sponsored and can still enjoy Dark Bunny.
- The kindergartners are identical to the children at the Elwood City Preschool.
- The blankie appears again, but in a fantasy and as Starchild's weapon.
- Supernova is a parody of the Marvel Comics hero Nova.
- Jack Kirby was an actual comic book legend. He worked for both Marvel and DC Comics, and created such characters as The Demon for DC, and Silver Surfer for Marvel. However, he is more famous for his co-creations with Stan Lee, including Spider-Man, The Avengers, the X-Men, and the Fantastic Four.
- Doodle Dog is a parody of the animated character Underdog.
- Although the flashback is chronologically set before "Arthur's Eyes," Arthur is seen wearing glasses.
- Liam, Amanda, and Kyle are called "kindergartners" by Francine, despite being in preschool.
- Near the end, D.W. is wearing her Starchild costume, and she's wearing a short sleeve shirt, but when Arthur and D.W. go to the convention, she is wearing the same shirt, but it is long sleeve.
- This is the final episode to feature the Super Sister title card.