|"The Shore Thing"|
|Number in season:||3b|
|Original Airdate:|| October 9, 2000|
January 10, 2001
|Written by:||Bruce Akiyama|
|Storyboard by:||Zoran Vanjaka|
"It's a No-Brainer"
"The World Record"
Arthur and D.W. beg Dad to take them to Aqualand—the coolest water park ever! But Dad knows an even better place—Ocean Zone. The kids explore the ocean and find all kinds of cool sea stuff by the seashore.
- Sue Ellen mistaking Mr. Ratburn for a shark could be a reference to the show's intro.
- Arthur's laugh is used from the "Buster Makes Sounds" title card.
- D.W. gets scared of kelp tangling her foot, and thinks it's an octopus, similar to her getting scared of octopus in D.W. All Wet.
- D.W.'s inflatable shark Sharky returns again from Arthur's Family Vacation.
- When the sun goes down, David's skin briefly changes to the same color as Brain's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.