|"Three's a Crowd"|
|Number in season:||7a|
|Original Airdate:|| April 5, 2005|
May 24, 2005
January 7, 2008
|Written by:||Hilary Selden Illick|
|Storyboard by:||Stéphanie Gignac|
Rojer Pernette (uncredited)
Ruperta Varrelle (uncredited)
"It Came From Beyond"
"A is for Angry"
Marina wants to join Prunella and her mom in their early-morning yoga routine, but Prunella isn't sure she wants to share that special time with her mom.
Later on Prunella is playing with her friend Marina. Prunella is surprised to see Marina unintentionally entering a yoga pose, and says that she is doing it almost perfectly. Prunella then suggests that Marina does yoga with her and her mother. Marina at first doesn't want to embarrass herself, but Prunella reassures her that won't happen. Marina then tickles Prunella soon after.
The next morning as Prunella and Wanda are about to begin doing yoga, Marina shows up and soon the three start. Despite it being her first time, Marina does very well, surprising both of them.
While looking at clothes, Muffy asks Prunella if she can join in, but Prunella denies her stating that it's just for fun.
While doing yoga the next morning, Prunella starts to get jealous of Marina and tries to do a new pose that could have hurt herself, as she couldn't get out of it. As her mother assists her, Marina also offers to help but Prunella angrily declines.
The next morning Prunella plans not to do yoga, and so Wanda and Marina continue on without her. Prunella then goes over over to Marina's house to ask Mrs. Datillo how to sew. As they're sewing, Marina arrives after the yoga session and Prunella eventually leaves.
Prunella then makes a phone call to Mrs. Datillo and lies that her mother pulled a muscle and thus can't do yoga anymore. Rubella overhears the conversation and tells Wanda.
The next morning Prunella finds that Wanda doesn't want to do yoga, and Rubella comes in to call Prunella out on her lie. Prunella admits that she was afraid that Marina was stealing her mom away from her. Wanda reassures Prunella that she'll always be her daughter and will never like Marina as much as she loves her.
- Muffy Crosswire
- Rubella Deegan
- Mrs. Datillo
- Arthur Read
- D.W. Read
- Francine Frensky
- Buster Baxter
- Hoprah Linseed (only appearance)
- Yoga Mice (in fantasy)
- This is Wanda's first role as a major character.
- It's revealed that Wanda is ticklish on her tummy when Prunella tickles her when she's stretching. This is the second time that a character's mother gets tickled the first time it was shown it was Jane Read who got her leg tickled by Pal when he licked her in “D.W. All Wet“.
- Prunella felt like her mom loved Marina better than her just like Arthur felt like his family loved Brain better than him in The Perfect Brother.
- This is the only appearance of Hoprah Linseed.
- “Soupitch” is the “Henry Skreever” equivalent of Harry Potter's “Quidditch”. A bouillon cube is a dehydrated broth that can be dissolved in hot water to make an instant broth (bouillon is French for “broth”). “In Henry Skreever” it seems to be the equivalent of the “Golden Snitch”.
- In Prunella's dream, she sleeps in a cupboard beneath the stairs. This was where the titular character in the Harry Potter series originally lived.
- Hanumanasana is Sanskrit for “monkey pose”. It's the yoga term for a front split with raised arms.
- Guru is Sanskrit for “teacher” or “expert”, often in a religious context.
- Main article: Three's a Crowd/Gallery