|Tommy and Timmy Tibble|
Timmy (blue scarf) and Tommy (red scarf)
|Animal||Bear cubs (TV series and later books)|
Human (early books)
|Residence||The Tibbles' House, Elwood City|
|Family||Trixie Tibble (mother),|
Mrs. Tibble (grandmother)
|Book debut||"Arthur Babysits"|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. All Wet"|
|Voiced by||See list below |
Timmy and Tommy are bears in the show and humans in the book. They always dress identically. They normally wear yellow T-shirts, purple shorts, yellow socks, and black and white sneakers. As they are identical twins, Timmy always wears a blue scarf while Tommy wears a red one to differentiate. Originally in the books, they looked more like humans and less like bears, but that changed in the cartoon series. Notably, however, in even later book releases, they continued to appear as humans, despite the significant art shift in the books towards an appearance more in line with that of the television series.
In one episode, they both wear blue jeans with a yellow stripe and dark-grey sneakers. Timmy wears a blue shirt, while Tommy wears a red one, each with yellow design.
- Arthur's Perfect Christmas
- Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll
- D.W. and the Beastly Birthday
- Arthur and the Haunted Tree House (cameo)
- Season 1
- Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn 10201 (Tommy only)
- D.W. All Wet 10301
- D.W. the Copycat 10502
- Arthur Babysits 10901
- D.W.'s Baby 11102
- Arthur's Lost Dog (cameo) 11202
- So Long, Spanky (Tommy only) 11301
- D.W. Flips 11602
- D.W. Rides Again 11901
- D.W. Gets Lost (cameo) 12402
- D.W.'s Blankie (mentioned) 12701
- My Club Rules 12901
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- Season 16
- Season 17
- Season 18
- Season 19
- The Last Day 1910
- Season 20
- Season 21
Postcards from Buster
Timmy and Tommy are mischievous, clever, reckless and often really mean and annoying (Sometimes one more than the other), though deep down they are good kids. Timmy is more independent and meaner than his brother, as seen in "Double Tibble Trouble" and "Attack of the Turbo Tibbles." "Two Minutes" and "Whistling in the Wind" reveal that Tommy is two minutes older, causing him to act superior to Timmy in both episodes. In "Double Tibble Trouble," Tommy is less energetic and feels sad when Timmy is sick, but at the end of the episode, when Tommy gets sick, Timmy doesn't seem sad and behaves like always. In "Attack of the Turbo Tibbles," Timmy is the one who hurts D.W.. They each have their own ways of annoying others, usually by yelling louder than one another. Tommy also seems to have more of a sensitive side than Timmy.
Timmy and Tommy live with their grandmother in a large house that looks almost haunted.
- Mrs. Tibble: Timmy and Tommy's grandmother. She loves them very much but doesn't always show awareness of their bad behavior, though she does occasionally show signs of distress at their actions. The Tibbles do not tell her about their misbehavior, and when they do, they censor it to not sound like bullying. In "Mind Your Manners", they force themselves to learn manners in order to take her out to dinner. They usually spend all of their time at her house when they're not in preschool.
- Trixie Tibble:" Timmy and Tommy's mother. She is first mentioned in "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap," where we find out that she used to take them on trips around the world.
- D.W. Read: Timmy and Tommy are her friends, but often try to compete with and pester her. They bully her in "D.W., Queen of the Comeback", and scam her out of all her toys (which they then destroy) in "Never, Never, Never."
- Emily: She is D.W.'s best friend. They often try to compete with her as well.
- James MacDonald: In "Night of the Tibble," James is invited to a sleepover with the Tibbles. They are genuinely excited about it, and tire themselves out while preparing for his visit.
- Ricky Mabe: Season 1-5, "Arthur's Perfect Christmas"
- Samuel Holden: Season 6-9, "Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll"
- Tyler Brody-Stein: Season 10-11
- Chris Lortie: Season 12-13
- Dakota Goyo: Season 14-15
- Jacob Ewaniuk: Season 16-19
- Samuel Faraci: Season 20-present
- Max Henry Wolf: "Arthur's Missing Pal"
- Jonathan Koensgen: Season 1-6, "Arthur's Perfect Christmas"
- Aaron Grunfeld: Season 7-8, "Arthur - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll"
- Tyler Brody-Stein: Season 9
- Ryan Tilson: Season 10-11
- Jake Roseman: Season 12-13
- Jake Sim: Season 14-19
- Devan Cohen: Season 20-present
- Madison Danielle: "Arthur's Missing Pal"
- In "Bleep", Timmy can whistle, but in "Whistling in the Wind" he can't; however, it is possible that the events of the latter occurred before the former, or that Timmy might have learned to whistle during the course of these episodes.
- Tommy and Timmy take folk music lessons. Tommy plays the pan pipes.
- Main article: Timmy and Tommy Tibble/Gallery