The Tough Customers are a gang of bullies at Lakewood Elementary School. As of "The Last Tough Customer", they have all changed and are no longer bullies, although they still act tough.
The Tough Customers have a tendency to rename themselves, often temporarily, when they change their interests.
- "Bully Ballet" - when they danced a ballet about green potato chips in "Revenge of the Chip".
- "Tough Costumers" - unofficially; when they tried to get kids interested in playing outside in "The Play's the Thing"
- "Buff Customers" - when they tried working out in "The Last Tough Customer"
- "Muffy Crosswire's 4 Open Hearts Tough Customers" (MCTC) - when they tried singing in "The Last Tough Customer"
- "Shush Customers" - when they tried to enforce the library's "no talking rule in "The Last Tough Customer"
- "Tough Consumers" - current name; when they inform people about the nutrition of food
Episodes with enough of them together to be recognized as the Tough Customers. Ones that specifically focus on them are in bold.
The Tough Customers, plus Arthur.
Binky stops pea-shooting to admire a butterfly.
The Tough Customers helping out in the park (rare occasion).
The members of the "Bully Ballet" perform Don't Eat the Green Ones.