|Number in season:||7a|
|Original Airdate:|| June 1, 2015|
March 9, 2015
February 20, 2015
|Written by:||Ken Scarborough|
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"Messy Dress Mess"
Power shifts in the Tibble household when the twins find out Tommy is two minutes older than Timmy. Frustrated in his new role, Timmy enlists the help of an expert older brother tamer: D.W.!
- Tommy being a two minutes older than Timmy is a recurring theme in "Whistling in the Wind."
- Arthur mentions having babysat the Tibbles before, calling himself an "expert Tibble tamer," and D.W. says that it was a "long time ago," and that she doesn't think simply telling them a scary story will work anymore. Arthur babysits the Tibbles in "Arthur Babysits" from Season 1
- Many, if not all of the names seen in the credits sequence of the action show the Tibbles watch, Super Action Team, are those of actual Arthur staff members, such as Gerry Capelle, Jeremy O'Neill and Maureen Paxton.
- The Tibbles have training wheels on their bikes, but in "D.W. Rides Again," they don't need them.
- The pool has two diving boards, despite the water going up to Ms. Albright's knees. One could easily get injured from diving into such shallow water.
- This episode is one of eight stories featured on the DVD release Arthur: Brothers and Sisters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.