|Age||3 and ½|
3 and ⅞
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
Molinas' House, Elwood City
|Family||Ramón Molina (father)|
Mrs. Molina (mother)
Alberto Molina (brother)
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur and Los Vecinos"|
|Voiced by||Alyson Wener|
Vicita is an anthropomorphic cat, like her parents and brother. She has shoulder-length brown hair tied in two pigtails and she wears a light green T-shirt, blue pants, and turquoise shoes. She wears yellow pajamas and white and yellow socks.
Vicita is a young and playful little girl who gets along with most of the kids in her neighborhood. She usually gets along with her big brother Alberto and doesn't pester him.
She also looks up to older kids like D.W., usually looking to them for guidance. She likes to play lots of games and she's very energetic.
But being young, she's also very naive and she's prone to common childhood fears, misinterpreting the things she hears, and she's easily manipulated by people like the Tibble Twins. She often goes to Alberto when she has trouble with older kids (like the Tibble Twins and Muffy).
- D.W. Read: Being next-door neighbors and almost the same age, D.W. and Vicita are generally good friends who can relate to each other on many things. They play lots of games together and Vicita usually looks up to D.W. She can be bossy to Vicita sometimes, but their friendship remains strong.
- Timmy and Tommy Tibble: Vicita and the Tibbles don't play a whole lot, but do occasionally get along. Unfortunately, the Tibbles like to lie to Vicita to get her to do things for them or just to see her act silly, which has led to some unpleasant encounters.
NOTE: Do not confuse Vicita with Amanda
- "D.W. and the Beastly Birthday" (cameo)
- 60502 "Arthur and Los Vecinos"
- 70401 "To Tibble the Truth"
- 70501 "Elwood City Turns 100!"
- 80702 "Desperately Seeking Stanley"
- 80802 "Tales from the Crib"
- 81002 "Bleep"
- 110301 "Buenas Noches, Vicita"
- 110601 "The Making of Arthur"
- 120801 "The Blackout"
- 130901 "Paradise Lost" (Mentioned)
- 140601 "Follow the Bouncing Ball"
- 140701 "Around the World in 11 Minutes"
- 141002 "The Long Road Home"
- 150100 "Fifteen" (Mentioned)
- 170702 "Go Fly a Kite"
- 180801 "Arthur Read: Super Saver" (Cameo)
- 180802 "Tibbles to the Rescue"
- 190101 "Brain's Brain" (Cameo)
- 190902 "Besties" (Cameo)
- 190702 "Too Much of a Good Thing"
- 200402 "That's MY Grandma!"
- 210701 "Invasion of the Soccer Fans"