The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"When Duty Calls"|
|Number in season:||2|
|Original Airdate:|| October 16, 2019|
March 18, 2020
February 23, 2020
|Written by:||Matt Hoverman|
|Storyboard by:|| Allan Jeffery|
"The Pea and the Princess"
- Francine Frensky
- Cisely Compson
- Gussie Compson
- Madison Compson
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Maria Pappas
- Bitzi Baxter
- Binky Barnes
- Jane Read
- George Lundgren
- The Compson family moves to Oregon in this episode, and it's also revealed that this is the fourth time they have moved.
- It is revealed in this episode that the Rapty that Bud has is his second; the first one was left behind when he moved from Guam.
- The second Rapty is then left behind at the end of the episode; however Bud does that on purpose so that he and D.W. could keep writing to each other.
- The Compsons moved to Elwood City from Louisiana in "Based on a True Story."
- Buster recalls leaving Elwood City for a time in "Arthur's Faraway Friend," and being afraid that his friends would forget about him.
- Fern and Ladonna say that they are inspired to write their own book, like Arthur and Buster did in "Arthur's Faraway Friend" and "Buster's Back."
- Arthur shows his diorama from "Arthur and the Whole Truth."
- The selfie of Arthur, Buster, Muffy and Ladonna in Muffy's video was taken during "The Longest Eleven Minutes."
- Bud gives D.W. Rapty, he's seen again in "The Rhythm and Roots of Arthur."
- London, from the And Now a Word from Us Kids segment, is featured in a podcast from The Military Child Education Coalition.
- This is the first two-part episode to be written by someone other than Peter K. Hirsch since "Fifteen."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.